The old farmhouse that is now home to La Petite Maison was built in 1903.
It was first converted into a restaurant in 1977 by a gent by the name of Rick O’Reilly. It eventually became the beloved Portofino, where we had our first date, and eventually celebrated our wedding. When the restaurant became available, we thought it was serendipity and seized the opportunity to make it our own.
— Justin & Zoe Wells